I keep seeing so many debates raging all over the internet, about whether or not Katniss truly loved Peeta, when that affection started, etc. etc. And, okay, I might be biased as an avid Everlark shipper, but I feel like Suzanne Collins reveals right away in each of the books that Katniss feels…
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
TUMBLR SECRET SANTA: REBLOG THIS AND BY DECEMBER 1ST YOULL GET A URL IN YOUR ASK BOX. YOU WILL SEND THE PERSONS WHO URL THAT IS CUTE HAPPY MESSAGES UNTIL CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS DAY YOU GO OFF ANON AND LET THEM KNOW YOURE THEIR SECRET SANTA. SO REBLOG TO JOIN AND SPREAD THE WORD SO I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
"oh, please. you can’t REALLY be in a great mood. there are people out there who just got raises. people just got married. people are being reunited with their families right now. how dare you say you’re happy."
The equivalent of someone saying you can’t be sad because other people have it worse than you.
// Guys, what if this all has symbolic meaning for us too? What did Tenzin learn? He’s not a mirror image of his father, but his own person. What did Korra learn? She is not just a continuation of Wan, but her own person. This isn’t just about believing in yourself guys., it’s about constantly comparing yourself to your predecessors. What has the LoK fandom always done? Compared Lok to A:TLA.
Peter played the game well. He knew what he wanted, and he knew Rumple.
And so he played the father card. Was it really worth it? Maybe. But he would go to anything to be young forever.
Is it really worth this? His inner voice said, to pretend like he was his father, knowing fully that Rumple’s father was in the little box Rumpelstiltskin was going to capture him in.
That seemed like a low blow, even for Peter, but he was getting desperate.
If only Rumple had believed in Neverland. This whole mess would be solved.
His mind travels back to a hundred years ago, when he met a young girl named Wendy, who with all of her heart, believed in Neverland. In him.
And he believed in her.
But she wanted to grow up (the thought of it made him sick), and she had the nerve to ask him to grow up with her.
Because neither of them could really live without the other, you know?
And so he tries to coax him, he doesn’t want to do this, but really he gave Peter no choice.
Pandora’s box was here to begin with, it was silly to think Rumple could actually have it. And with him stowed away, Peter got back to business.
And so the showdown began. Peter wasn’t lying when he said that Henry needed to save magic, although he was being half truthful. It was for him, but he was connected to this island, so if Peter dies, so does Neverland.
And Henry gave it up. and gave it to him.
Neverland would never die.
And of course his family was devastated. But they truly didn’t understand.
This was his home.
They took Henry back, but it was too late. He had won.
"So he gave you his heart after all." Wendy’s disapproving voice made it to his ears, but she couldn’t even look sad. She had to have understood, right? That this was for them.
"That’s right." He gave a bright grin, "Neverland will always be here." He swooped her into a tight hug, which she didn’t give back.
"Peter, can I ask you an honest question?" It was the first time she had used his name in a century, and so he involuntarily froze.
"Since I’m feeling generous. Go ahead."
"Does this island do you more harm than good."
"What? This island is my home. Of course not."
"It takes so much out of you, I’m beginning to think so." There was a flicker of sadness before her face became neutral.
"Nothing. I’ll go back to my cage now." She went ahead of him, but Peter grabbed her hand.
"My offer still stands." Wendy looked back at him.
"So does mine." She said quietly, before heading back to her cage.
"Wendy-bird. You are free of your cage." He said before sprinting back to the camp.
They struggled to no avail, and Peter ended up capturing them. A few taunting words, they were all going to die anyway.
"THAT’S ENOUGH." Boomed an angry voice. Out from the bushes was Wendy and Tink.
"Wendy! You came for the party! And so did Tink! The gang’s all here."
"This isn’t funny, Peter! You captured both Rumple’s father and him. You stole Henry’s heart. There are ways we could have saved magic, that wasn’t like this."
"Haven’t I told you? This is the only way, Wendy."
"There’s magic in growing up and living life too, Peter."
"And that’s why where here. Because of you I’m starting to grow older! I’ve been dying for a century!"
"I’ve told you this place is horrendous. Growing older isn’t killing you! It’s this island!"
"I’ve told you time and time again, that no matter how old I get I would never stop loving you," Tears were forming, and peter looked away. He hated to see her cry. Even after 100 years."But I don’t believe in Neverland."
"How could you say that!" Peter gritted his teeth, "That’s why I kept you here! I couldn’t live without you, but maybe, just maybe, you could see the beauty of it, and love it (or me) too. I just used your brothers because they were here. I would never touch your brothers. I just wanted you to believe in me."
"Was it really too much to ask you to grow old with me?" Wendy asked softly, walking toward him. He took a step back, but watched her intently.
"There’s another magic, Peter, and that is love. If I could love you, would you give back Henry’s heart, and come back with me." Wendy was so close to him that he could see the little brown specks in her eyes.
He really thought about it. He tilted his head at her, and she stood on her tippy-toes, “Please.” She whispered, and before he could say anything, she kissed him.
That kissed still held magic of it’s own, after all these years.
He suddenly felt a sharp pain, and Wendy held Henry’s heart in her hands.
"I’m sorry Peter." She said, blinking tears as she tossed Henry’s heart to Regina.